October 9, 2018
Community Members sought to fill vacancies on Bond Oversight Committee for Measures E and N.
NOTICE OF VACANCY
CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
BOND MEASURES E AND N
The Los Nietos School District Board of Education will be considering appointments to the Measure E and N Bond Oversight Committee. The Appointments shall be made at a Board meeting on October 24, 2018.
The Bond Oversight Committee is responsible for:
1) Reviewing expenditures made from Measures E and N bond proceeds
2) Providing an annual report to the Board of Trustees regarding the appropriate use of bond funds by the district.
Open positions include:
One person in a bona fide taxpayers’ organization
- One representative from the business community
- One person active in a senior citizen’s organization
- At-large community member
A bond committee member will serve a two-year term of office. Meetings are held no more than four times a year.
For further information or to request an application for the position, please call Flor M. Castillo at (562) 692-0271 x3212 or visit the Los Nietos School District located at 8324 S. Westman Ave., Whittier. Applications must be received no later than October 23rd by 4:30 PM.